Since 2010, GWS Auctions, Inc has been offering an assortment of auction services. Based in Southern California, we stretch out to beyond the borders with the aid of modern conveniences. With GWS Auctions, Inc, our auctions exceptionally high-end; auctioning fine art, antique furniture, unique coins, and other collectible treasures. From real estate auctions to full estate sales, even equipment and vehicles; Brigitte Kruse of GWS Auctions, Inc also offers expert appraisal and consignment services.
Consignment Sales Process
The general consignment process is as follows, but each person’s service can differ depending on circumstances with GWS Auctions, Inc handling your consignment.
– Contact GWS Auctions, Inc: The first step in your consignment sales process is to contact Brigitte Kruse at GWS Auctions, Inc for a valuation and/or appraisal of the desired auctioned items. If you are local or live in surrounding areas of Beverly Hills or Southern California, you can make an appointment for the valuation/appraisal in our office. If you are not a local we can complete the process online with use of photographs and detailed information.
– Upcoming Consignment Auctions: After all the necessary paperwork, protocols and contracts are in order, we will arrange for pickup or delivery of your items. Brigitte Kruse of GWS Auctions, Inc professionals will give you details regarding upcoming auction dates and commission rates as well as answer all your questions.
– Consignment Item Inventory, Insurance, and Storage: When you hire GWS Auctions, Inc, either you, the consignor will hold onto the item or we take possession of it. When we have the auction item in our possession, being that GWS Auctions, Inc is fully licensed and insured, we assure you your item is insured at valuation/appraisal amount and is placed in a secure storage facility that will house your consignment items until they are transferred to the winning bidder on the day of the auction. A part of our inventory and storage process is that our experienced team of professionals will tag and inventory your consigned goods and store them in temperature controlled rooms for safe storage. Our state of the art storage facility is equipped with all the necessary features to ensure to our customers and bidders, that all merchandise is well take care of and safe from damage.
– Consignment Auction Marketing: With our aggressive advertising and marketing tactics, GWS Auctions, Inc accrues maximum exposure throughout the nation to your consigned goods in an effort to get competitive bidding for superior profits. Targeting the demographic of your auction item is essential, and we utilize catalogs and brochures, and other resources to get your consignment noticed.
– Consignment Auction: Brigitte Kruse of GWS Auctions, Inc place your item up for bid accordingly to the details and schedule previously discussed.
Consignment Auctions in Beverly Hills, Agoura Hills, Palm Springs, Indio & Southern California
GWS Auctions, Inc auction and consignment services make selling your valuable items easy and smooth while still making a sizable profit with competitive bidding structure at a well established and reputable auction house. Our consignments extend to vehicles, real estate and full-estate sales to give our customers a convenient and relaxing auctioning experience. If you are interested in consignment with GWS Auctions, Inc, call us today, or fill out the form to the right and we will get back with you as soon as possible.