Since 2010, GWS Auctions, Inc, headed by Brigitte Kruse, has been providing our valued customers with first-rate auctioning services for both sellers and buyers. Specializing in high-end furnishings, collectibles, jewelry, fine art, and more are included in antiques, vintage, and modern pieces.
Brigitte Kruse; Fifth Generation Auctioneer, Graduate Personal Property Appraiser, Expert Witness & Twice Guinness World Record Holder
With Brigitte Kruse at the head, GWS Auctions, Inc has had the pleasure of auctioning some of the most prestigious merchandise. Brigitte Kruse is a remarkable auctioneer, she is a fifth generation in the industry, been called to testify in dozens of court cases as an expert witness, is passionate about history and exquisite artifacts, along with art, jewelry, and more. Brigitte Kruse studies cultures while speaking multiple languages and being the first woman auctioneer inducted into the Guinness World Records and continues to pursue her passion in the auctioning industry with auctioning and “What’s it Worth” events.
Fine Art Auctions
Fine art auctions performed by Brigitte Kruse of GWS Auctions, Inc is a truly and extraordinary experience for both buyer and seller. Fine art has been defined as “a visual art considered to have been created primarily for aesthetic and intellectual purposes and judged for its beauty and meaningfulness, specifically, painting, sculpture, drawing, watercolor, graphics, and architecture.” Having the desire to obtain or sell your fine art is easiest accomplished through a reputable auction house such as GWS Auctions, Inc. When choosing an auction to sell your fine art, it is highly recommended you first get an appraisal by Brigitte Kruse to determine the “Fair Market Value”, which can then be used to determine the opening bids of your fine art piece(s). After which, GWS Auctions, Inc and Brigitte Kruse will market and list your fine art on our auction website, where millions around the world will get the opportunity to bid, increasing your final sale amount. We advertise to known persons interested in your items and market your auction goods prior to the event, where then we auction your fine art.
Reasons to Hire Brigitte Kruse & GWS Auctions, Inc to Auction Your Fine Art
– Quick Sale. When selling your fine art through an auction, you know the time and place it will be sold, it is quick and direct and very effective.
– Set Auction Sale Date. You have a say and know when your fine art will be auctioned. Brigitte Kruse and GWS Auctions, Inc will accommodate the schedule that’s easier for you. Using an auction to sell your fine art pretty much guarantees the date it will sell, eliminating much stress and guess work out of your busy schedule.
– Comprehensive Auction Marketing. Brigitte Kruse and GWS Auctions, Inc take our comprehensive mailing lists as well as market the general public with advertisements and distributions of flyers to ensure your fine are gets sufficient exposure.
– Ready Buyers. Buyers are prepared to buy. People who involve themselves in auctions are looking to buy and come prepared to do it. Auctions are final, ensuring your fine art is going to a serious buyer without the stress of worrying about flakey buyers wasting your time. An added perk is the elimination of the haggling, in an auction the price goes up, not down, and you don’t have to worry about folks debating with you and negotiating.
– Competitive Bidding. The competitive bidding often drives people’s excitement, and with the energy of Brigitte Kruse and GWS Auctions, Inc, bidders get caught up in the moment and pride will often encourage additional bidding and maximum earnings.
– Auctions are Consistently Effective. Auctions are effective during poor and excellent economical conditions. Statistics indicate that economic circumstances do not alter auctions steady force.